Abolfazl Rezvani
What features do you think should be added to italki?

I think we should have more possibilities to edit or delete a comment or memoes. Also see the list of visitors or people that we pursue would be interesting!! What do you think?!

Aug 31, 2015 2:48 AM
Comments · 7

I'd also like to be able to edit. When I make a typo writing English, I don't want to confuse non-native speakers.

August 31, 2015

@abolfazi Yeah, "pursuing" people sounds like hunting or like a cop chasing a robber. But it's not that bad of a mistake. Afterall, you can pursue jobs or changes.

@Aficionado That's a complex sentence, so there are probably multiple ways to say it. Here's how I would have said it: "If I had built my own page, it would be annoying to have other people telling me how I should have built it"

August 31, 2015

I agree with your idea to can see the visitors. But remove comment and memos we don't.

It could be a decorat on italki.

August 31, 2015

'Pursue'?! (´◉◉`;) Maybe is better to say 'follow'. But not sure, my English is not so good.

You are not alone, from time to time someone asks for became able to edit messages.

Other people asks for a chat.

I would like to have a voice chat.

But maybe, instead of keeping asking, is better to build our own page. Don't you think? If I would have built my own page as I wanted it, I think it will be annoying to have people telling me own to build it. (← Can someone correct that last sentence for me, please?)

August 31, 2015

@abolfazl Don't get ashamed for your errors. That's the way to learn. ;P

@Colin Thank you very much!

August 31, 2015
Show more