Tonia
Do you think technology can be replaced by teacher?

At this time , I suppose it is difficult to be replaced by a computer, but maybe in the future i think c.ould be .Nowadays there are a lot knowledges in the network and Anybody can be access .However there are many things like the education style, value system,  the communication face to face among other things and there is a important thing in my opinion that the teacher will be seletion of information

Aug 31, 2015 6:31 PM
Comments · 2

Maybe one day all we need to do is upload intelligence through our brain via microchips. But for now I don't think computers will replace teachers, but who knows. I think we could could learn languages in an instant via mircochips, it wouldn't be as fun as it is though talking with others and learning the language through hard work.

August 31, 2015

I think that in our modern world, where there are many possibilities for connect a lot of people in the world between mass media, social network, smartphone, app technology, is stupid no use it, so every opportunity for join and link people trough technology and learn any language is a great idea.

But we don't must forget the importance of a person that has a professional knowledge for explain concepts like language spoken and his grammar with a method based on empathy and human relation, following student's requirements. So, the ideal solution, in my opinion, is take advantage of both possibilities: technology and human teacher.

August 31, 2015