Ahmed
Why people here are not helping as expected?

I really don't know , should i pay some money to get online teacher here to improve my language! can't i find any Language partner here?! people here really don't respond to any MSGS and i don't know why ? isn't it about language exchaning ? or what?

Aug 31, 2015 8:12 PM
Comments · 5

I would guess, Ahmed, that not enough people here are interested in exchanging their language for Arabic, and that is why they do not respond to your messages.  It's unfortunate, but it's just one of those things.  Different languages have different levels of popularity, and it would be surprising if they all matched.

You probably will have to pay a teacher for lessons to get an opportunity to improve.

August 31, 2015

it happens to me the same, I never recieved a message from others, maybe because there are too many spanish speakers and I send emails but barely I got an answer.

August 31, 2015

Only thing I can think of is people not being interested in learning Arabic. Because I am learning Chinese, I get maybe one or two requesta a day for language partners from China, most of whom I accept. I have noticed that I generally get the requests whenever I am online on italki, so I suggest you make yourself online at the appropriate time for your target language partners. Also, when selecting language partners, make sure that they are wanting to learn Arabic.

August 31, 2015

I agree.

August 31, 2015

Do pay if you are in a hurry! :)

August 31, 2015