June
A 30-Days Schedule for Learning English

Spring's officially begins here in my region - the first day of September. I see it as a refresh start and I'm going to set up a 30-Days plan which means I'll keep learning English every day during the 30 days of September. Not only that, I'll strictly stay disciplined and healthy everyday life routine. Let me get started.

(Corrections, responses, comments and discussions will be highly appreciated.)

Aug 31, 2015 8:34 PM
Comments · 8

Day 2

Get moving - rope skips 100

Healthy diet - water, fruit (pawpaw, banana), wine, veggies

Learn English

Speaking

Revision of '01 Learning English' (920 words)

Start 02 'Sugar' (966 words) 

a) Listen and repeat

b) Write down the entire passage

c) Listen and highlight

Improvements

Day one - too much French bread

Day two - not start with vocabulary study

September 2, 2015

Longevity

I've worked for all evening and I'm worn out. The work yet to be done. 

After completing the questionnaire, I received an analyser report on my estimated longevity. Based on my answers, the report shows my life expectancy will be possibly 97 years in total. 

Some of my answers have resulted in a reduction in my estimated longevity. The answers are:

1) I live in an urban area - get to the reservation area more 

2) I work at a desk - standing in front of the computer or doing exercise more

3) I have bowel movements less than once every two days - I've already kept a healthy diet and I don't know what to do with it. 

September 2, 2015

Hi noor & Christina

Nice to see your response and I thank you for that. The following entry I wrote yesterday on my Notebook shows how my Day One went. 

Christina, you're absolutely right. You can see what my plan exactly looks like from the note below. As it goes I may slightly make some adjustments to it according to my free time and workload on that day. Thank you very much for the advice and I appreciate it. Hopefully I can see you coming to this column more to guide me going through the 30-Days. :)

Day 1 - An Excellent Start

1) Morning exercise & healthy diet
Getting up at 5.05 am gave me plenty of time to do what I've planed. Walking into the streetlight, I was very happy with myself. Jogged for several laps with no problem at all. It became lighter when I came back home.
Drinks: a glass of water in the early morning; wine
Food: fruit, home-made French bread

2) Vocabulary study
On my spelling book there are 72 words which have been there for a quite long time. I won't collect new words until I finish these off. So the next 2 or 3 days I need to focus on them.
Today I've gone through the 72 words focusing on their pronunciation, spelling and sample sentences.

3) Science articles
Earth's magnetic Field & Honeybees disappearing (Read 3 times)

4) Speaking skills
Topic - learning English

September 1, 2015

Morning @Kia

We are in sync with each other. I've set the ball rolling and got up to dance since yesterday and I rewrote the announcement passage on my Notebook. Here it is: 

September 2015 - A 30-Days English Learning Scheme

The first day of September today - spring officially begins in my region. To me this's a chance for refreshing therefore I'm going to set up a 30-Days plan so to keep myself motivated. It means I'll keep learning English every day over the 30 days in September. Not only that, I'll strictly stay a disciplined and healthy everyday life routine. Let me get started.

Wish you're doing fine today with your 30-Days plan. 

September 1, 2015

June,

30 days is a realistic deadline. Not ambitious, not lazy. You can make it :)

The trick is to also set a realistic deadline goal. What will be your prize on day 31? 300 new words? Three grammar topics? A newspaper a day for 30 days?

I think you'll get better results with a study plan.

September 1, 2015
Show more