Jivery
Wedding blessings needed!

The following email is from my friend, please read through and share your blessings!

"Dear stranger:

I’m Hongfei Bao from China. My fiancée and I will get married on this Sep. 20th which will be a meaningful day for us. The wedding will start a new life for each of us and we are really excited to be a couple ever since then. We would like to share our happiness with different people from different countries all over the world. That’s the reason why you get this email. Also we want to receive your blessing for our wedding. It will be a great gift for us if you can take a few of your spare time to take a video to wish us a happy marriage. You’d better take a white paper or a black board with our names “Hongfei Bao and Fei Gao(包鸿飞和高菲in Chinese)” on in front of the camera. You can speak in your mother language. If you can, we really want you to the take the video at some famous places or in front of some landmark buildings. Don’t forget to introduce yourself at the beginning of the video including where you are from.

It really means a lot to us if you can do us the favor. We will clip all the videos together to show it on the wedding.

If the email interrupts you, we are really sorry.

Wish you a perfect lover and a superb life just like us.

Please send your video to [email protected]

Best regards!
Hongfei Bao"

Sep 1, 2015 5:13 AM