Jelena
The feeling

How do you feel the day before the exam you haven't prepared for as you wanted to? 

Sep 1, 2015 8:54 PM
Comments · 5

I think that feeling is called a 'sinking feeling';  you are falling in to a deep hole from which there is no way out.

September 1, 2015

I think if you tried to read anything ,you will get so much things in a little time cuz pressure will make you have a full attention

September 2, 2015

Really happy. Super duper happy, in fact. But then again, I drank heavily in Uni...

September 2, 2015

Adrian, I think that's the right description... 

Stefano, I really hope you'll pass your exams with a bit of luck! I know studying is the only option left, but I can't stick to it for long. I find it really hard to study hard even for only two days in a row. Maybe you could ask for someone who's studying economics in discussions. Anyways, good luck once again. 

September 1, 2015

The solution is: STUDY:) Also I'm a student, and I'm preparing two exams for September. I'm very late and I am already nervous! One of these exams is "Economic English". Well, I'm trying to improve my english here, but it is so difficult to find any people who would speack of economy! 

September 1, 2015