Tonia
The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?

In my opinion , I think it will  depend on kind of city, I mean If it were a old city with many monuments, it will a great idea to ban the circulation of cars, and even to park because everybody knows that car 's petrol , the car's smoke is very bad and Dangerous for the conservation  this historical buildings and the other hand I believe it wouldt advoid the traffic jum in all rush hours (Generally almost all cities there are the main banks, instutions and so on where Thousands people are working,), in addition we would help to keep more clean this buildings and we would contribuir a bit to braing better. Besides of all, we would enjoy riding on the bike,  this way we woul practise some exercice without  paying gym , and also we would  contribue to have a better air.

Sep 1, 2015 11:37 PM
Comments · 12

I think in most of the beautiful cities are cars traffic have ruined it's beauty because it's carbon, bad  smill, trafic movement, I think it's a brilliant idea to ban cars in the middle of cities and replace it with environment friendly transportation like bicycles and electrical metros.

September 3, 2015

It`s a good idea, but almost impossible to happen. Okay, maybe in very devellopped countries like Norway and Sweden they can do it. But in the rest of the world, the public transport is just too bad for it.

September 2, 2015

Car exhaust is dangerous to historical buildings? It's the first time I've heard that. I wouldn't ban them for that reason.

If it was up to me I would ban all fossil fuels. There are plenty of alternatives, and the science is already quite advanced. But the thing is, it's not up to me. Huge powerful industries and governments will oppose making this change. I'm not going to be one of those who sacrifices himself for the cause. When millions of people are clearly dying from pollution, changes will be made, and not before. Until then, I'm perfectly happy driving my suv.

September 2, 2015

Well , some toens or cities have a really irritating pubic transportation ( just like mine ) .

so banning the private cars in the town center would make lot of problems for the people .

September 3, 2015

Your opinion is mine, i'm agree, because the center of city should be a area with wellness and good life, without noise and car pollution! Besides, the city musts be calm and quiety for citizens and tourism. My idea is potentiate public transport with too lines and connections to many areas.

The cars should use only for long travel on highway or motorway, without be dangerous for people that walk about the city!

September 3, 2015
Show more