Kaare
TORFL / ТРКИ

I consider attending a TORFL (Test of Russian as a Foreign Language). Is the test always at the same date throughout the world according to dates determined by relevant authorities in Russia? Or can indivdiual schools of russian language conduct the tests whenever they like?

I'm looking for possible dates in the academic year 2015-16.

Sep 2, 2015 8:28 AM
Comments · 3

In theory you can take the test at anytime. In practice most places will hold the exams on a periodic basis. In a language school this will often be once a month.

Sometimes you can sit the exam outside of Russia, in which case you will be a lot more limited as to when you can take the exam. For example it is only offered once a year here in the UK.

This information is based on my personal experience. I took TRKI-1 last year in London, and I have the TRKI-2 exam booked for October in Russia. Feel free to contact me if you want more information.

September 3, 2015

Appearantly different schools can conduct the test. I haven't found any information about dates, so most likely schools decide the dates themselves (not more than three times a year though). 

You would have to find a school in your vicinity and contact them about dates and fee (which is 55-70 euros).

September 2, 2015
September 2, 2015