Mariano
What is your opinion about "The Secret"?

Many people think that The Secret is a not real book, but I don´t think so. I believe in "The law of attraction" and I think that people create vibes which attract things or persons with the same vibes.

Sep 2, 2015 10:40 AM
Comments · 3

Yes, It's real book and has a lot of benefits. But only for it's writer. We live at the 21th century and how people believe "The Secret". I can't understand. ( I read the book)

If you want something, you must work, not dream. 

September 2, 2015

I read the book.I dont believe in "The law of attraction" in a way it is described.If you are having depressive thoughts all day every day it is logical that something good cant happen easily.

If you are happy you will attract people with your happiness.In my opinion there isnt anything else.

And as Nevzat said go work something but i will add never stop dreaming.

(Please correct mistakes)

September 2, 2015

I read it and I liked it very much. It goes without saying that a person have to be mentally prepared to believe in it. To summarize in a few words is "if you want you can " I would like to write a lot more about this topic but I think don't explain me very well since I'm not in control of the English language. But with "The Secret " nothing is impossible so see you soon. 

September 2, 2015