Bianca
Improve English or Germany

Hi! I'm brazilian and I'd like to improve my English in exchange I can teach Portuguese. 
I'm also learning Germany 

Sep 2, 2015 6:50 PM
Comments · 6

Are you learnining Austria and Switzerland as well or only Germany?

September 2, 2015

Oh, hahahah
Thanks for the tips Pedro.
I'd written "German" but I changed it to "Germany" after ahahaha. I always forget what is the right word. I really thought that "learn Germany" was weird... Shame on me x)

September 2, 2015

Hahahaha, this one is really funny Ivanovich. In English, you say German, Germany is the country. It`s like if someone asked?

--- What language are you learning

---- I`m learning Brazil

My advice is for you not to use the topic `discussions` for that. Instead of it, you`d better send someone a message on `language partners`.

I would also like to add something else. you shouldn`t say you can `teach` Portuguese if you are not a teacher. If you say it, people will think you`d be able to explain questions about advanced Portuguese grammar. Instead, you should say you can help people with Portuguese.

And be aware that it`s not easy to contact German native speakers here. I`ve also been looking for, but they are too busy because way too many people are learning their language. Try to talk to non native speakers (like the Indian guy above, for example) as well.

September 2, 2015

In my course* sorry about that mistake haha

September 2, 2015

I'm course I learn about both but it's focus on Germany 

September 2, 2015
Show more