Jennifer
Someone who wants to be my language partner?

Hi everypeople! I'm Jennifer, and I'm looking for a language partner! I want to improve my english, and my native language is spanish... We can teach each other. 

Sep 2, 2015 8:18 PM
Comments · 6

my native language is English and I live in Nebreaks where many students come to learn English because we have no accent and speak slowly.

I want to practice my Spanish to work as a doctor and speak with people who do not speak English. If you would like to be conversation partners, that would be great!

September 2, 2015

Hey there! My native language is portuguese but i was introduced to english as a kid and use it as a work language. I'm new here and would like to improve my spanish. I have been teaching english in my spare time for a while, so maybe we could be helpful to each other :)

September 2, 2015

I would love to study Spanish and I think my English is above avarage, so both of us would  benefit. I'm new to this iTalki thing, but we can do this haha.

September 2, 2015

I'm English learner also, but I speak Arabic. If you're interested, tell me here.

September 2, 2015

Hola Jen! My name is Alley. I'm a student and my native language is English and I'm at about an intermediate level in Spanish, looking for a language partner!

September 6, 2015
Show more