Flávia Sandriany
What magnetize you in a book?

Wich kind of book do you like? What arrest your attention in a book? And what disappoint you in a book?  

Sep 3, 2015 11:31 PM
Comments · 4

When I come into a library the first thing that catch my eye is the cover and its illustration. I am not attracted from the classic covers like the ones on the economic editions with terrible fonts and trivial design.

Then, the title. Obviously.

At the end, when I start reading the book the plot should be exciting from the beginning, with not too much boring descriptions or reflections.

September 4, 2015

@Ric - What if he's a dog? Chet rules.

September 4, 2015

Sci-fi and contemporary books are my favorite. I've always imagined myself as the main character (if he's a guy) or as the main character's best friend (if she's a girl); what magnetizes me in a book is if the world in the plot is aptly described so that I can see the sights, hear the sounds, and really experience the world in my head. Just about the only thing that could disappoint me is if the ending leaves me hanging or everything works out super conveniently for the main characters.

September 4, 2015

I like romance, fiction and business. I think that what arrest my attention in a book is suprises and good humor when is possible, when they make us see somethings in a different way, with others yes. What disapoint me is when the book is poorly written and has stupid plot twists.

September 4, 2015