Hassan
Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
Sep 4, 2015 1:22 PM
Comments · 10

Are you referring to the 'Law of Attraction', which is an attempt by someone with a third grade knowledge of quantum physics to prove that humans have psychic powers? :-D

September 5, 2015

It is NOT a fact of 'BELIEVING', it is a fact of KNOWING.

It is a scientific truth that the sex impulse is promoted by attraction and in some species, for instance Homo Sapiens it also undergoes the rational element that can inhibit or enhance what is 'suggested' by the attraction.

We have beliefs about religion, morality, (sometimes even philosophy), but science should be the realm of discovery, invention and later, in a short or long time consolidated knowledge, at least up to a certin degree.

September 5, 2015

I don't believe in a 100% of it, but I need to confess that I've followed some LOA's advices and it some of them worked! The most important thing is to keep your positive thoughts high. LOA is based in thinking about what you want following by an action to achieve it. Negative thoughts have more power than positive thoughts, so it's very hard to keep always your thinking in a good way. Meditation is other thing that helps keeping your thoughts in a good way.

September 5, 2015

Yes...Sure...:D What is your own idea about that?

September 5, 2015

Exactly Jmat;)

September 6, 2015
Show more