Lea
How do you consider someone is weird or normal?

Hello Italkers,

I believe that usually people when you are having a conversation with someone else, you would analyze him/her. I just want to know how do you consider someone is weird or normal? My friend told me, people whom I consider weird probably they would see me as a weird too. What do you think? 

Sep 4, 2015 5:25 PM
Comments · 16

Well, I like weird people. Weird people are independent thinkers. I lately had a conversation with a girl in Tunesia. She actually said don't you think I am weird and depressed? I said, no!! People who are constantly 'happy' and adapted are brainwashed through society and education. I love weird people. They think for themselves instead of submitting themselves to rules. I love the people that do not submit themselves. Down with submission!

September 5, 2015

I don't think you can tell right away if someone is normal or weird. I don't even get what is meant by "weird". We are all weird, if you ask me :)

September 4, 2015

aegis, submission is explainable in different ways, thát is not the signification of submission I was referring to. Try to think of another pun.

September 7, 2015

Weird people do weird things...

September 4, 2015

Each pearson is unique no standard man or normal default human, we must be like babies pure and clear .

No prejugement , no stereotypyng , like that we dont have to consider someone wierd and let the others think what they wants about us. ;)

September 4, 2015
Show more