Vera
Keep on or give up

l have learned german for almost two years.First of all,l just think about thats interesting to learn a new,different language.Though after two years l have paid so much on german,only can l use it on my german class.So l'm confused about how could further my german or just give up

Sep 4, 2015 11:18 PM
Comments · 8

You are young, I am old. Keep learning! First, you open your mind, then, doors will be opened for you. I've seen it a hundred times.

September 4, 2015

Never give up...No one knows what's going to happen next.

September 12, 2015

Thanks for your courage:),l'll try my best on it

September 11, 2015

Come on... don't give up... You can do it by yourself... I started german a bit more than a week ago on Duolingo. Also downloaded grammar books from a group of friends who are trying to learn the language as well. I try to read long texts in german everyday, even without understanding, but it's starting to make sense and now... trying to chat using the language. I understand many words and when I don't... I understand the context, so... keep on moving by yourself and the best part: for free.

I totally agree with Danileiro.

September 11, 2015

Hey! I'm learning Chinese on my own (total bigginer for now) but if you like we can talk on skype and study together!

September 7, 2015
Show more