lama
whats your favorite sport ??? and way ?

for me I allowes love all kind of sports not watching just playing, but my favorite sport ever is inline skating I just love it its give that feeling that you are free and its just beutyful, I also love swiming very much but still like skating and one day if I had achance I'll ski on ice ^_^ 

Sep 19, 2015 12:21 PM
Comments · 15

The Dutch national sport is football. Or soccer for the Americans. It has almost religious proportions. There is a saying that if you throw a ball to an American he catches it, but if you throw it to a Dutchman, he will kick it. No matter the height.

September 19, 2015

Rock climbing, and specifically, bouldering :) 

It's a sport that really pushes you beyond what you ever thought you could do, and challenges you mentally as well as physically.

September 19, 2015

Oooh I love ice skating too! But my favourite sport EVER is surfing. That moment when you catch a wave is magical. 

The most popular sport in the UK is football..I've just written a free English lesson on football actually if you were interested!

http://www.tapintolanguage.com/free-english-lesson-improving-your-writing-with-football/

September 19, 2015

I think I heard about that befor ^_^ we also love football but in gereral we don't have alot of great players you can say its the national sport its what you play in school and in college but I feel in syria they really don't give sports in general its reall value 

September 19, 2015
i love taekwondo and i have about 7 months of practice ; and i like it because it make your foot very quick and strong and it's beatiful to fight just by your foot 
June 16, 2016
Show more