eric
Learn catalan

Hi, my native language is French, I can speak spanish too, even if i make mistakes. I can understand catalan too in some way, but I would like to learn a little bit more and be able to make short and basic conversations. I think watch movies or short videos, news etc... with voice and subtitles (both in catalan) would be very helpful for me (that's how i feel i improve mostly me english and spanish). But it's not easy to find! Any suggestions are welcome :)

fins ara!

Sep 20, 2015 7:38 AM
Comments · 6

Hi Eric! In this website (the main channel in Catalonia, TV3) you can watch short Catalan movies, made by Catalan productions. Near to the volume, you can activate subtitles in Catalan. Sometimes there are advertisements.
Hope that it helps!

There's the link: http://www.ccma.cat/tv3/pellicules-al-tv3alacarta/fitxa-programa/49816/

September 20, 2015
It's kind of hard when you start to learn a new language, but you can improve your skills listening tutorials or watching movies in that language, speaking with a native is better, Spanish is kind of catalán because son words you pronounce the same way, I'm new here so idk how it works but you can speak with me I speak English and Spanish also with different accent just let me know 
January 28, 2018
I am also improving my catalan; yes I agree, it is very difficult to find people in order to practice and help each other. We can have a chat every time you want, in the mean time you can visit my blog. Good luck.
January 28, 2018

Bonjour Eric,

I'm Helen from Barcelona and I'm starting to learn French, but we can speak in Catalan, Spanish or English. It would be nice if you want to chat sometime with me by Skype: Helen-Mirrow. See you ;)

January 27, 2018

You're welcome!

September 23, 2015
Show more