Zubair
i want to ask a very sweet question from my all friend .???

when we are too much upset due to some condition so what is act that make us relax and we feel happy.......???????

Sep 22, 2015 8:47 PM
Comments · 16

When passing through hard times, I usually fast. Nothing ever worked for me to release stress as much as fasting.

September 23, 2015

Get drunk !  Suspend your problems for a few hours.

September 22, 2015

I get into the toilet and sit until I find my inspiration... that makes me feel so happy!

September 22, 2015

Zubair, it is really sweet question. 

Here are some suggestions:

-Try to listen to the music that you like

-Write down on a paper all the things that make you upset. It is helpful to document your feelings of sadness in writing. While you start writing, concentrate on what you are writing, not how you are writing it. In other words, do not focus on your grammar or spelling. Then hide this paper. Maybe in the pocket of a coat you never, ever wear.

-Remember to smile . Studies have shown that the very act of smiling can improve your mood and make you feel happier.

-You may need to cry. Although you may not want to cry because you are trying to feel better and happy, crying sometimes can improve your mood.

-Try to think about all the things that you like in your life; think about good memories

-Try to read a book

-Try to talk to a friend

-practice sport

-Be optimistic
-Take a shower

Mumtaz : Cheers. I like your point of view. :)

September 23, 2015

just praying make me feel relaxed and happy

September 22, 2015
Show more