Najeeb
كيف اكتب هذه بالتركي

انا لا أؤمن ولا حتى بخيط أمل واحد

Sep 25, 2015 10:10 PM
Comments · 2

Ben bir umut ipucuna bile inanmıyorum 

September 26, 2015

Hello Beloved.

I know you will be wondering who i am to write you this letter. Any way My Name is Sir. Ramiro De Emerico I am from Portugal I Have Been Diagnosed with cancer. It Has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about A Few months to live, Salon medical experts. I have not PARTICULARLY Lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (Not Even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I Was never generous.I Was always hostile to People and Focused only on my business as that Was the only thing I cared for. Purpose now I regret all this as I now know that There Is more to life than just Wanting to-have or make all the money in the world. I Believe When God Gives me a second opportunity to come to this world i would live my life a different way from how I have Lived it. I would want to-have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I INTEND and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession is further Top Top Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless, I will send you the pictures of me and my very hopeless and selfish family members, Including my wife, who I Learned is getting married to my personal friend and attorney, Thank you for your due considerations.Please do not forget to respond through my private email for this is very confidential ([email protected])

September 26, 2015