soa
Cantonese or English group

I cannot teach Cantonese, but I am checking if anyone interested in learning Cantonese or English?

If so, please comment below and proficiency.  I am curious how many in the community are still interested, because there has been previous discussion but I am new member here so thought I'd re-ask the same old question and who is still online on italki.

English is my native language. Thank youuuuu!

Have a happy and wonderful Mid-autumn festival for those who plan to celebrate this and for those who don't have a wonderful sunday dinner!! :D

Sep 26, 2015 4:04 PM
Comments · 6

I study Mandarin but I would like to learn Cantonese too. I studied a little bit of Cantonese for a few months on the side and I can understand words and phrases here and there. I think my level is beginner.

October 1, 2015

I grew up in Hong Kong, Cantonese is my native language. It is my pleasure to help you if you want to practice Cantonese. Also, I can speak english but not fluent, it would be great to conversant in both English and Cantonese.

September 30, 2015

I'm learning Cantonese. Currently lower intermediate.

September 26, 2015

Hi i am a cantonese and speak perfect mandarin. I also speak fluency in English as well. I would like to learn Spanish. I just got interested in Spanish. I would like to find someone help my Spanish.

If you are interested to let me be your cantonese pratice partner, you are welcomed to add me

October 12, 2015

I can speak Cantonese fluent, of course I speak Mandarin too, I also speak a little English, if you who want to practice Cantonese with me, plealse add me

October 8, 2015
Show more