Jaco
Hebrew "Group of studying"

i would like to create/start a learning group of Hebrew.....i'm still learning..so I would like to find other people who know that language and want to improve it like me! Who's in?? :) whatsapp is very comfortable...easy and fast where to chat..let me know! Native Hebrew speakers are gladly accepted...we need ur help! :) כמעט שכחתי...קוראים לי יאקופו! נעים להכיר אתכם! :)

Sep 29, 2015 12:37 PM
Comments · 14

I'm in! I'd love to join the group.

October 8, 2015

I have some suggestions, most of which are tools online that I use to "tackle the language" from alll sides.  I recommend attending a Hebrew Ulpan (online language course) so that you have a structured learning environment.  There are also TONS of online translators, dictionaries, and grammar notes online. There are also of course native Hebrew speakers on Itaki. I've dished out a lot of money also on dictionaries, language software, tapes, you name it.  This has helped me create an "all round environment".  I don't watch TV, and when I can,  I play Pimsleur tapes all day even at work.  There are Hebrew cartoons on YouTube. You can google IBA (Israel Broadcasting Authority) or Hebrew television and find online shows. After you eat, sleep, and listen to Hebrew as I did over a year as I described above, you will definitely get results in less than a year. Contact me if you want specifics about websites/software which I found the most useful.

December 25, 2015
SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY..... JUST SEEN NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ANSWERED..... YES IM STILL INTERESTED TO DO IT///I THINK ITS A NICE IDEA....VERY USEFUL IF PEOPLE DO NOT ABUSE... ITS A SERIOUS THING..... I WOULD LIKE TO CREATE A GROUP JUST TO LEARN IN HEBREW ON WHATSAPP BECAUSE ITS VERY FAST TO CHAT OVER THERE.... IF U ARE STILL INTERESTED AS ME... WRITE ME UR PHONE NUMBER HERE OR PRIVATELY..... I WAIT FOR U..... יום נפלא לכולם
February 3, 2016

Hi ! I'm Tanya from Israel. I speak Russian and Hebrew. I would like to improve my English and look for somebody to speak with him

December 28, 2015

if you want i can help you all with hebrew , i am from israel and know good hebrew

December 5, 2015
Show more