Furqan A.
Have you received this strange message??

I have just recieved a strange messege from a person claims to be in the US army fihgting in Syria and found a treasure ....etc..It reads  "Hello dear friend, I am very pleased to address you. My name is (.......) I am 48 years old, I am a US ARMY currently serving in Syria in the armed forces with 3rd Army Infantry Division on a peace-keeping mission with the UN. During our break-in into one of the rebels' hideout in the desert, i discovered a treasure box which contains Gold and cash (usd$), nobody else knows about this. I am contacting you because i need to move this box out of here but the question is can i confide in you? If you are trustworthy and willing to receive this box let me know as quickly as possible and 40% of the contents will be yours after all but before then you have to strictly assure me without doubts that i won't be betrayed in this deal. Looking forward to hearing from you."

Have you recieve such a message :\??

Oct 3, 2015 5:21 PM
Comments · 10

This is really funny ;) Furqan, share the link to his profile with us and let all of us help you report this spammer before someone believes his story O_o

October 3, 2015

Is Syria anywhere near Nigeria? 

;) ;) Just kidding, folks...

October 4, 2015
October 3, 2015

I also this spammer does not really follow the news does he? "I am a US ARMY currently serving in Syria", I think this is not possible. The US Army is not present in Syria. Nor is there a "peace-keeping mission with the UN".

October 13, 2015

:)))))

In Syria this person found a box which contains Gold, then immediatly entered Italki and wrote this message to you.

Probably now he is sitting near the box in Syria and waiting answer from you :)

Where are you, Freud ?????

October 4, 2015
Show more