LudoG
French <--> English : English <--> French

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a serious person to help me in my learning English language and to improve it. And I would help that person improve learning French. It's very important for me and for my new carreer. I'm patient and serious. I can help you and you can help me. It's very difficult to find who will offer his time. Contact me if you are interested. only people motivated

Oct 3, 2015 11:58 PM
Comments · 5

I am looking for someone who is serious too and who can help me with French , and I can help with English .So I'll be ready if you are interested.

October 4, 2015

Hi, Ludo!

I am an English teacher originally from the Czech republic, living in London for last 3 months.

I do not konw French yet but I consider myself as a fast learner :)

Would you like to skype with me?

October 4, 2015

I'm pretty immature and I love to laugh, but also I'm disappointed with how long I took French and how little I can speak. I will hook up with you on this

October 4, 2015

Hmmm, wait. I'm really only interested in learning "French" French. I'm not really into any other dialects...

October 4, 2015

I can help you! I'm not "serious", I like to make jokes sometimes, but I am motivated to improve my French. I speak English very well, so you can be sure you are learning gramatically correct English. 

October 4, 2015