Ryan Xu
I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose

Which job or occution will you recommend me to do if I decide to live in English speaking countries, such as Canada, US

I want to study and live there, the above countries I referred, and I have to choose a training course, for the sake of finding a job more easily, or which ones are in immediate need, or have a bright future. They are:

1.Western culinary skill, 2. Hotel management, 3. Vehicle repairement. 4. Carpenter 5. pastry making,6. Health care. 7.Giant machine repairement  8. Welding skill. 9. Digital machine tool   10. Industrial electrician  11. Printing skill   12. Commercial assistant   13. International commerce   14. preschool education   15. Practical accountancy   16. Commercial English

Ignore my translation mistakes please.:)

BTW  I am male 34 years old, before I am a teacher, but I truely want to master another skill

Oct 4, 2015 2:32 AM
Comments · 1

Hotel Management which is completely different from being a teacher.   The first step is enroll in hotel related short-term courses such as Front Office Management, Sales & Marketing, Food and Beverage and Human Resoures.  Cornell University School of Hotel Administration offers online courses in Hotel Management called Executive Education.  

https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/executive-education/online-learning/

The next step is apply for a Hotel Management Trainee position. 

Good luck!

October 4, 2015