Sabrina Fletcher
Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English

Discuss the Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English

<a href='/article/556/how-green-are-you-7-useful-words-and-phrases-for-talking-about-the-environment-in-english' target='_blank'>How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English</a>

There's no doubt: the environment is currently a hot topic in the news. And if it’s a topic that you want to discuss or learn more about in English, it’s essential to know certain “green” terms. This article will get you up to speed, by providing you with a detailed explanation of seven terms that will help you better speak about environmental issues in English.

Oct 5, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 3

I think it's  an excelllant  and important article  teach us how to takecare of our enviroment which is imporatant for our survival. lam also happy because lam not just learing english it's more than that .

thanks for sharind it .

October 29, 2015

wow this is a great article! I am worried about our Environment but I didn't know how to talk about this topic due to my poor vocabulary haha This is very useful, there was many things I didn't know. Thanks to share it!

October 22, 2015

thanks 4 sharing:)

October 10, 2015