Du
talk about the country you know

Where are you from? 

Do you know Viet Nam? It's a south east Asian country, next China, Laos and cambudia. And I 'm lived in. 

Let's tell me if you know my country. I want to know what the foreigner think about Viet Nam. Do you love it? 

Oct 5, 2015 12:11 AM
Comments · 8

I think ao dai is the most beautiful clothes for female.

October 6, 2015

It's a amazing country: history, culture, nice beaches and some people speaks French.

October 6, 2015

I don't know many things about Vietnã ( I wrote in portuguese). About 3 days ago I was watching a video about the war between Vietnã and USA. 

When I was in a Euro Trip I met a guy from Vietnã, He worked at the hotel I stayed.

October 6, 2015

i am from egypt but the most thing that i know about vietnam is the second world war when the us and japan were in war in vietnam & we have here in egypt a lot of brands made in vietnam :-)

October 6, 2015

I like many things about Vietnam, and dislike some things, too. Just like I dislike some things about Canada. There is no country which is perfect. I like the ice coffee with milk. It is so sweet and delicious! I could drink 4 in one day, but I have to control myself so I would only drink 1 or maybe 2 per day.

I liked learning and riding a motorbike. One of my favourite experiences I had was sitting in a small boat in the Mekong Delta, going through the small paths between the coconut trees. I enjoyed living in Danang city. The streets are wide in Danang, there are beautiful mountains you can hike and it is right by the ocean.

October 6, 2015
Show more