Dawna
Did you take the italki challenge last year? Did you take lessons all from the same teacher or a variety?
Oct 5, 2015 4:03 PM
Comments · 7

Hello,I had already taken 3 challenges.And with two or three teachers.I am learning Russian,and the last time,in june 2015,I took the challenge to lesarn Italian.

And,if you pay 100 credits when you enroll,and you win 200,in fact you only win 100!

October 5, 2015

Dawna, I encourage you to try new teachers, it's always a plus and you can learn from a diferrent perspective. 

I'm disappointed with the award this year 200itcs only? I'd rather have a challenge with 12 years and 400itcs like previous times! But I will do it, probably with one or two teachers. I'll be focusing on French this time but when I did Russian in the other challanges, I used two or three teachers! 

October 5, 2015

Matteo, it's not a problem that the different teachers aren't familar with how much Spanish you know? Do you usually tell the teacher what you want to learn instead of them deciding what to teach you? I've been with one teacher awhile but I'm always tempted to add a second lesson a week or try some random informal tutors when I see teachers with usual classes (like learn Spanish with music).

October 5, 2015

I agree with what Sonia has just said. It is highly disappointing that you only win 100 ICT in the end.

October 7, 2015

I always try different teachers. The mix is better for me. Suits my personality. And quite frankly, the challenge award, barring an error on my part, is only like 200 ITC?

It's not enough for me to take the same teacher straight for six hours. Plus, I must admit I'm bit like a kid lost in a sweet shop. I want to try everyone.

October 5, 2015
Show more