Antonio Tenorio
BUILDING ROADS

As a civil engineer, I have been building roads, highways and other lineal projects for a few years, coping with good and bad materials and soils, fine and worse weather conditions,etc.

I'm looking forward to finding people interested on that topic both for try to helping them or being helped for them, and just sharing ideas not matter how awkward could be like brain storms, to resolve problems which pop up every single day.

It's said that, concerning civil engineer and civil projects, everything is invented however on my humble opinion I don't agree with that idea, because every issue has it's own solution and what actually matter is how much does it cost, bearing in mind to waste less possible means and goods.

Oct 5, 2015 9:00 PM
Comments · 9

I would like you to build a road on mars please. 

October 7, 2015

aegis it's maybe a good idea. :)

October 7, 2015

I'm not a civil engineer and am not particularly interested in roads, but I'd like to recommend a book if you are looking for something to read in English:

<em>The Big Roads: The Untold Story of the Engineers, Visionaries, and Trailblazers Who Created the American Superhighways</em>, by Earl Swift. I found it absolutely fascinating... particularly the parts covering the years before 1960 or so, because I was born in the 1940s and grew up with the building of the Interstates so I knew a part of that story.

October 6, 2015

You can count on it. 

It's a pleasure have met a guy like you. :)

October 7, 2015

Alright, but if you change your mind, I'm in buddy!

October 7, 2015
Show more