Laura
What do you like the most about Barcelona?

Hi! I was just wondering. Feel free to tell us your stories. 

Oct 6, 2015 6:06 AM
Comments · 4

I just got back from Barcelona the other day, and I did like it, but I can't help feel it is a very over hyped city. I loved the old streets, and the architectural structures, especially the work done by Gaudi. There were some cool quirky shops, but most cities have them. I loved looking at the Cathedrals, and there were some very interesting museums. I did like the look of the bars, and as always it is great being able to sit outside and a drink. However I did noticed since I had a day of rain when I was there, Barcelona felt even less special, and like any other horrible overcrowded gloomy city, so I think the Spanish weather makes it feel better than it is. Las Rambles was a huge let down, it’s just mainly tatty crap being sold. Also not a fan of Tapas, for me, that is just food for people who don’t want to eat a normal portion size.

Overall I did like visiting Barcelona and may go back on day, but I can’t see why some people are obsessed with the place, I think the big cities in Croatia are far better.

October 6, 2015

I've visited Barcelona twice, and I would ramble along La Rambla.

October 6, 2015

The city has a beutifull monuments. For exemple, the Park Guell is near the mountain and It has a fantastic views of the city. The Sagrade Family is a big church in the middle of the city. It is incredible. To finish,  If you like playing football, yo u should gone to the Camp Nou. It is the biggest football stadium in Spain. 

October 6, 2015

The most i like about Barcelona is the love for the culture that a lot of people use to have. I have family there and my cousins are musicians. The use to have a opend mind except for the politics (lol).

October 6, 2015