wanwan
Do you guys love travelling?

Where do you want to visit but haven't been to,do you have a plan or...and why you want to visit there haha..

And do you have some exciting experiences on your trip?

Oct 6, 2015 10:03 AM
Comments · 14

I like to travel, but I don't know where to go... 

October 6, 2015

yup for me, nothing comapres to a trip.I always make a plan and feel energetic on travelling..Kind of deeply addicted to it...But the point is sometimes you need to live life the real way,and don't have that much time...One of my dream is to mark the seven wonders of world...now i just marked two of them...

Recently,the most exciting place i went is Turkey.I do paragliding and go sailing there,it's amazing..

And my next trip will go on in Thiland,i am gonna study free diving or OW there,though i don't think i can handle it ,gonna be a real challenge for me,but i love challenges...

I really hope that i have time to go travel all the time,because there are so many places worth to see....

October 6, 2015

Oh yes ! have been in New York City for 4 months! It was a wonderful experience and good school of life. Another amazing trip of mine is AIya Napa in Cyprus ! It is the dream for youth !)))) crazy place with crazy parties 24 hours online;)))

October 12, 2015

YES! And I have bought a book with the title: "100 wunderber places, that you have to visit" - or something like that, I am not very good in translating. :) I would like to visit all of the places in this book... :)

October 12, 2015

Of course, I do! Guam is on my list.

October 12, 2015
Show more