Leyla
Community Tutor
It is time to take care about health!!!!!

Always in autumn and in spring person's immunity declines. And now real autumn came.All diseases will be active.Especially reumatic and virus diseases. What do you do for preventing  it. Do you take any vitamin? Eat many fruits, vegetables, greens:)

Take care, friends!!!

Oct 6, 2015 11:49 AM
Comments · 17

@Spangola: Yes, just squeeze the juice out of the lemon and cut the lemon skin into 6-8 pieces so it'll give more taste and throw the skin in, then add 1 liter of water. I usually use the 1 liter reusable water bottles like those in the photo, or if I'm at home I simply use a giant glass of water and drink from it directly during the day. Lemon water is going to help you a lot with your cold, but try to drink it always and start your day with it because it'll give you a better immune system and cleaner digestive system, it's so refreshing, just remember it's much better to use room temperature water than cold water. 

<em>https://goo.gl/urgNVg</em>;

<em>
</em>

@Allen: <em></em>The electric blanket is the best for cold weather, and it's more of a lifesaver in our freezing winter, so I totally agree with you.<em>
</em>

October 13, 2015

I drink lemon juice all day. I put 1 lemon juice + lemon skin in 1 liter of water and drink it during the day. Lemon juice strengthens the immune system, try it Leyla but don't add any sugar to it :)

October 7, 2015

Thanks a million, Mumtaz!

October 13, 2015

I have been dosed with the cold for about a week now and it's still clinging on for dear life. I'm eager to try out Mumtaz's "lemon water." Do you just squeeze the juice out of the lemon and then throw the skin in? Do you drink it out of a bottle? I don't think the skin would fit into the bottles I drink out of.

Sorry Leyla, I have no tips of my own to offer!

October 13, 2015

I would suggest you may cherish your sleep while in the freezing winter and the best way to keep you warm enough is to purchase a good electic blanket . To my knowledge, the virus frequently breaks up your immune system to make you contract influenza virus when you get up, therefore, to keep warm in the deep midnight is crucial for your to forestall infection of influenza virus.

Furthermore, a good electric blanket does not cost you a lot. get it.

October 13, 2015
Show more