Maxis
why Arabic ?

Hello Everyone السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

i want to ask all Arabic Learners two questions

Why you learn Arabic ?

which part is easy for you  " writing , Reading , Speaking " ? 

share us your motivations .

Oct 6, 2015 8:39 PM
Comments · 12

Why..

First of all I want to read and to understand Quran. In this ramadan I was reading and understood five ayet... and.. it was amazing! I read and I felt.... It was so amazing that I think that every muslim must learn arabic!

And secondly,I read book.. and this book some people translated from arabic to russian.. and I think why this people learned and why I cant? I want to read this by myself.. I want to listen to ulamatul kabira and I want to understand about what they talking. I dont want to hear that some russian brother told to me.. Now fitna everywhere! I'm tired from this.. because them sometimes dont say truth.. and it is also the reason why I want to learn arabic. 
And also I think that the arabic language must be one international language for all muslims.. because it is sad that we cant understand each other.. but we are brothers and sisters.. it is like one family! It is strange why one family dont speak at one language! It is very very important! It will make our ummah more stronger!

Yes I understand that for reading books it take a long time before I learning well.. Make dua for me my brother.

Writing - it is simple..
Reading - not simple :) it is hard for me.. yes I read, but very bad I think.

Talk .. I'm beginner so I cant speak yet. And I dont learning it for speaking.

October 7, 2015

I want to learn arabic (specifically classical arabic) to understand the Quran and read classical texts.

Reading and writing are effortless but speaking, I need to practice more!

October 13, 2015

Arabic is a widely spoken language, it has an interesting writing system, it can be useful in jobs or travelling, it refers to a lot of different cultures and it's easy to find online learning material for it. So, why not learn it?

I can't say writing is easy, but pronounciation is definitely hard.

October 12, 2015

My reasons are exactly the same as Mu's.

October 10, 2015

Hello all :)

I am learning Arabic because I married into an Arab family. Writing and reading came easily to me. Learning new vocabulary and correct pronunciation and grammar is much more difficult for me. But I'm pushing through! :) 

October 7, 2015
Show more