cinzia
What is your best childhood memory?

My best childhood memory is when I was about four years old, on Sunday my father used to take me and my family to fish in a lake near my home. Actually, I don't think I really enjoyed fishing, but I remember I was happy to spend all day with my family.

Oct 7, 2015 9:05 AM
Comments · 6

I remember when at Christmas holidays we met the whole family. That was many years ago, because now each live in a part of the world. I liked to be with my cousins, uncles and eat or see TV together or give us Christmas presents.

Another chilhood memory I have is when I play with my father all Sundays. My father wanted to sleep after lunch, however I didn't let him. Finally he finish playing with me, por example board games or with my dolls.

October 7, 2015

I have a lot of nice memories, most of them are memories about my family.

When I was a child, my mother usually took me to markets and bought a lot of snacks for me. They all were Vietnamese traditional foods, they were so delicous that I never went home when my mother didn't buy them for me.

Another memory is my father make a ice hot-dog for me. It's a very creative dish, my father puts ice cream into a bread, it's really cool when I keep it in my mouth.

Day by day, I grow up so fast and I realize that I can't have similar memory any more. Anyway, I love my family so much and I am happy when we can live together.

October 7, 2015

I saw a westerner's kid experience goldfish scooping, It is chinese and Japanese's kid's game.

I only saw Chinese and Japanese playing it, I dont know whether  Asian beside Chinese and Japanese play it either?( But I just found wikipedia, It comes from Japan)

It is called 金魚すくい in Japanese.

It is very interesting to see it. Hope every kid having a good memory.

But maybe it is cruel for godfish

October 7, 2015

I really liked when our cousins, who we don't get to see now,came to us, we had a bbq and the most memorable was a football game, all of us played, I really wish I could get that moment back and feel that joy again. 

October 7, 2015

cycling with my friend in evenings... it was really fun

October 7, 2015
Show more