Martina
Do you know what aerial silk is? Have you ever practice this sport?

Hello I'm Martina, an Italian young girl.

Aerial silk is a new sport in Italy, a few people here know this.

I've started this sport this year and I love it!

It's amazing "flying" dancing and moving your body in particular artistic positions with sweet music.

Is it famous in your country? Have you ever practice it? What do you think about it?

Oct 7, 2015 10:32 PM
Comments · 8

I'm mesmerized everytime I watch one of the Aerial silk shows, because they are so beautiful and artistic. I didn't know it's considered a sport, I've always thought about it as an art, and I feel that those who practise yoga can do a great job in Aerial silk. This is what I think about it Martina, but I'm not sure if anyone practises it in my country.

October 8, 2015

I think I may have seen that on an old episode of the Simpsons — Bart was doing it, but I can’t remember how in the world he got into that….

We say “a young Italian girl” — adjectives of subjective opinion generally come first, followed by various other adjectives including age, with nationality adjectives immediately preceding the noun (although it is possible to insert descriptive nouns and/or participles between the nationality and the main noun. This is generally no big deal, but here’s an extreme example for your amusement: “a young Italian aerial silk dancing university student.”)

October 7, 2015

Yes! we have aerial silk in my country :) there is a version when it is incorperated with yoga, and people do it for excersise! although we have it here, it isn't extremely common. 

October 11, 2015

<em>This is first time I've hear about this sport.</em>

<em>You mean sort of dancing  on music?</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>No, not known in my country.</em>

<em>Can you explain more if you please!</em>

October 10, 2015

Thank you Mumtaz! I agree with you, aerial silk is a combination of art and sport! I love this aspect

October 10, 2015
Show more