[Deleted]
Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)

This short essay is for those who would like to practice your English. I will give you suggestions and correct your sentences after I read all your essays and make you sound more native when choosing your words. For this particular essay you are going to write a brief 1 to 2 paragraphs about a place you would like to move (another country, city or province) and things you would like to do there. I will check grammar and spelling. GO!

Oct 8, 2015 8:33 PM
Comments · 8

Thank you so much, I usually ask google for help but this time I wanted to write what I had in my mind, thank you again :)

October 20, 2015

Ah >< ...l always forget this , thank you for reminding me ...

Really ?! thank you ...you cannot believe how happy i am now...l think l will  dance XD..

Oh well l'm from Algeria..but to be honest l learned English from movies, series,songs....

But l still  see myself as a beginner >> l'm trying  to improve my skills ..and learn british accent T.T..

lf you have any tips , please tell me ...

October 17, 2015

Thanks for your response! I love the spelling and general idea of your essay! Ok let's work on some things:

The second sentence "I like how the natural has that amount of beauty..." even though I understand what you're trying to say, it's not put together correctly. You can say I like: How much natural beauty there is or: I like how it's so rich in nature.

Third sentence: "I think it's a place where the natural only speak and everyone just listen"

You can reword it and say: I think it's a place where nature speaks for itself and everyone just listens" 

Fourth sentence:One of my friends went there and told me it's beautiful, even more than what I can imagine OR: One of my friends went there and she told me it's way beyond my imagination.

Thanks again and great job!!!

October 16, 2015

I would like to go to Malaysia, l like how the natural has that amount of beauty, I think it's a place where the natural only speak and everyone just listen, one of my friends go there, she told me it's more beautiful from my imaginary.

October 15, 2015

Without any doubt... Every single one of us wants and dreams to visit a particular country he/she likes...but, not all of us can... it depends on certain things ..but whatever..dreaming isn't harmful, is it?...i really would like to visit south korea ..london...japan ..actually i want to travel around the whole world without any exceptions ..

what i would like to do  ?...well i want to understand the diffirent cultures...the way they live...the way they think ...and so on...

October 13, 2015
Show more