Sanji
I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!

My family
Hello everybody. my exercise last week. it introduces a little about myself and my hobbies. And this is my homework
Now, I would like to introduce to you about my family, my family has 7 members.
My parents, my three older sister, my older brother and me.
My father is 54 year old and my mother too, They live in Ha Noi with me and my brother! They are boss in a company export, They are effort for me. I love them
My first sister. she’s married. And her family has 2 children, one boy and one baby girl. She is workers in a fashion company. My first brother-in-law is a business. Are they happy?
My second sister, she’s married. Her and her husband has 1 child, a boy. But Oh no lamentable!!! her husband is died at 6 years ago by traffic accidents while driving. So sad for my grandchildren and my sister
My third sister, she’s married. Her job is business freedom and housework. And my third brother-in-law. He’s an army officer. They has 2 princess.^^. this year the firts child start go to school.
My old brother. Maybe you know his job! He’s taxi driver. he is single. He’s as my friend. Me and him so familiarly!
On Sundays and holidays. Our family reunion(sum họp) The children like gambol with me very much! I am sad. the first thing I think about my family. My family very important to me. I love my family very much!

Oct 9, 2015 3:26 AM
Comments · 1

It sounds like you have a nice family. Thank you for sharing!

October 9, 2015