Tonia
If you were rich, what would you do with your life?

IF I was rich, I would leave  my job, I don't like it. Then I will buy a red sport car, I would travel around my country, and I would always in excellents hotels,  after that I would travel around the world, I would like to hire a `professional  massage, I love it. In fact ,now  Every 15 days I get  a massage,  so if I was rich I could get an hour of massage.

I addition I would like to eat the best ham, and cheese of the world and the best red wine.

I would love to buy a loft near the beach , in wich I could  see the sunset every day.

Finally the money I have left over, I will spend with my best friends and of course I would like to help some people who need it.

Oct 9, 2015 8:21 AM
Comments · 14

Hello everybody!

If I were rich, I would like to make a lot of things. Such as, I might travel around the world to be able to practice my english. In addition, I would buy a cottage to go some weekends. Last but not least, I would love to spend more time with my families and friends.

October 9, 2015

As I known, people would travel around the world when they got rich. But most important, we couln't forget to get rich of our life and knowledge!

October 9, 2015

if i were rich, i would think twice how to spend it, first of all ,travelling all over the world with my parents, cause my parents have always been hardworking for earning money to support. even i am willing to purchase a large villa for them...in short, offer them the best thing. Meanwhil,i would invest so that i can get more and more money..last of all ,trying my best to help the poor..that is all

October 9, 2015

This sounds really superficial

October 9, 2015

I think that i buy an apartment in NYC and i spent a lot of time around the city.

October 9, 2015
Show more