Dave
Did anyone else get this amazing opportunity?

Yesterday I received this message.  Looks like my luck is taking a turn for the better. <em>All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.</em>

Hello, My Name is Ramiro De Emerico. I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly Lived My Life so well, as I never really Cared for anyone (not even myself) But My business. Though I AM very rich, I was never generous, I WAS Always Hostile to People and Focused on only My Business That was the only thing I Cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my bank Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment on Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless.

I will give you more details about myself and also send you the clinic invoice and x-ray copy of the diagnosis. Give me your email address and i will send more details to you.
Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you.

Oct 9, 2015 1:02 PM
Comments · 6

Sina, the photo of the person that sent the message in that discussion is the same person that sent the message to me.  Different photo, different italki ID, but same person.

October 10, 2015

@ Dave - never thought "my luck is taking a turn for the better" here :)

http://www.italki.com/discussion/103378

October 10, 2015

hehe. typical scam... I bet after you gave him your email he will ask you send him money for some purpose. May be 100-200usd or more. And after (and IF) you have done that he will just disappeared :) :)

October 10, 2015

Lol

October 9, 2015

Beware of 419.

October 9, 2015
Show more