Zubair
i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????

as a human being we all love to helps poor but some time we spent a lot of money on party that have celebrated for fun but if we thing from these money we can help poor ..as i know we all love to help poor so what is the face which make us so selfish that we forget to help poor and wast money in parties and in drinking alcohol

Oct 9, 2015 4:48 PM
Comments · 3

thanks abdullah and please help me to give awerness to people to understand their duties 

October 9, 2015

I agree with you

October 9, 2015

Because those activities give need to offer poor something to do. Poor people just think about food.

They cant create other need, maybe those activities spirit are inside their heart too.

Because poor people are economizer so their way to produce would get rid of manpower.

So new poor have to do something as party, It is not all happy as heaven.

Hope you will not go to communism,  I saw a country beside india killed all doctor musican....in cruel ways.

And I saw successful poor would meet the question. A poor become a king he hated nobles before.

But he want people happy he has to do as nobles did.

But it does not mean capitalism no problem, Now many countries QE but no many things to invest

That is problems only wash money on old things.

So you know many things are not like that as we think directly experience it may see all inside

October 9, 2015