Aimeric
Which first book to start English? Hi, I would like to improve my English in speaking and reading. Which first book in english could i read? Thanks.
Oct 10, 2015 2:22 AM
Comments · 8

Luck Joy Club. 

October 14, 2015

Now I'm reading <em>Pride and Prejudice</em>, it's a world-famous novel by the British writer Jane Austen.

Some people think I'll have a hard beginning but I don't think so. Because I can borrow the book in the library and find the audios of it by Internet. So I just list the new words in an excises book and write serveral of them every day. Also I try to memoring them in the original sentence. 

Try to find an English book that you may be interested in with audios. Write some new words, then try to remember them in the sentence every day. Look at the book and listen to the audios several times.

October 10, 2015

I would go for books for teenagers or kids depending on your level. Also I find that comic strips can be a good start. I did it for Spanish and was able to improve. 

October 10, 2015

Any one that interests you and is around your level or a bit higher.

October 10, 2015
Are you looking for novels to practise your English or for textbooks to teach it to you?
October 10, 2015
Show more