余兰子
What should I do?

It seemed like I fallen in love with a  guy who has girlfriend! What should I do? 

Oct 10, 2015 4:14 PM
Comments · 5

I think that we should not try to break existing relationships. If they are together happy you should not try to disturb them. We have to be not egoistic and thought about the other ones feelings.

Try to not thinking of him and find another guy. I am sure you will find your love soon.

Best wishes

October 10, 2015

take her Bf away from her lol

October 10, 2015

It's not wrong to love somebody, but what you can do is to be his good friend. If you see he's happy being with his gf, then wish them happy. Because finally, friendship lasts longer then relationship.

October 10, 2015

LOL This is a serious question, but it made me laugh. I know it can seem like a big deal at the time, but it really isn't I think it's possible to feel love and appreciation for many different people in our lives - even at the same time! I think "the error" is when we think it needs to mean something or we need to "get something" in return from it. In this case, a romantic relationship. The reality is the world is full of wonderful people who have many qualities to enjoy. I would let go that the feelings are serious or need to mean anything. Another thought - sometimes when we really really like someone it's because we're idolizing qualities in them we don't think we have. For example, if you don't feel very creative, you may fall in love with an artist. But maybe that's just telling you you also have creative capacity waiting to be discovered. You don't need the other person. Make sense? 

:: long answer, but I type fast ::  

October 10, 2015

You should forgot him.

October 10, 2015