Azra begum
Hello everyone

How many countries have you visited in your life?

Among all those countries, which one country is your beautiful and nice

Oct 12, 2015 5:17 AM
Comments · 23

I don't visit any country but I love my country :)

December 6, 2015

<em>Hi Azra begum,</em>

I have visited the United Kingdom (London, Edimburgh), Ireland (Dublin), France (Nantes), Spain (Barcelona), RDCongo (Kinshasa), Egypt (Il Cairo), Canada (Ottawa), USA (Fort Lauderdale). I liked very much every place I've been. I love being in any foreign country, because I like to discover what is different from me and my own country, so everytime I travel is a surprise and I feel like a little child.As Adrian said, also traveling through my own country "I feel as though I am in a different country, because they are so different from each other".Among the countries I've visited the one I've liked most is Egypt, because when I was in Cairo I've felt a unique atmosphere that fit with me.
October 13, 2015

Strange though it may seem, when I visit other parts of my own country [England] I feel as though I am in a different country, because they are so different from each other, and from London.  England is the most beautiful country, and Wales is very nice too.

October 13, 2015

I´ve been in Britain, Netherdlands, France, Portuguese and Italy. I was more time in Palermo (Italy) and without any doubts it is the best place I`ve ever been.

The other places are nice too, but culture, meals and people makes Italy totally different.  

October 13, 2015

I went to UAE Egypt morrocco and Turkey

I cannot say which one because maybe one of them angry So when visit them again they kick me out :(

October 12, 2015
Show more