Juan Dulcey
To see the world...

Hi, my name is Juan, I'm from Colombia but now, I live in Spain.

I'm learning english because my dream is to travel around the world and know people around this, I decided create this chat to talk about travels, meet people, talk about nature, folk music, films about travels, photography and all the things that we love. And obviously learn more english!

Oct 12, 2015 8:22 AM
Comments · 9

Same thing here brother ><  

my biggest dream is to travel around this whole world ...

Basically..it's just because i'm intrested in knowing other cultures especially  the foreign one's..

just think about it omg >< you are in a foreign country making relationships with foreign people..

eating their food..exchange thoughts,feelings,ideas and so on ..be a part of their life...of caurse this won't be easy but let just give it a try >< ..

Ans yeah i want to master english skills cause i really want to visit london ><..and hopefully i'll live there

October 13, 2015

Are you good in taking photos ?))

October 13, 2015

Me too.I want to see different cultures,people,lifestyles,personalities and more.I want to interact with people.(Ironically I have social anxiety.) I really want to improve my English and learn more languages but as you can see my English is not that good.Hope you can travel around the world and make your dreams come true. :)

October 13, 2015

oh! im glad to hear that :) hehe thank youu XP 

October 13, 2015

Thanks Sora! I'm working hard to get it! And i will get it! I wish you a great day and great week, and great month, and year and all! hahahahah C:

October 12, 2015
Show more