Fatma
skype account

Hi,could you help me in how to activate my skype account,i go to edit my home page and tried to add my contact information but it didnot saved and icon of skype still not activated, what should i do to fix this issue?

Oct 12, 2015 11:00 AM
Comments · 7

Thanks Mumtaz for your advice and you all right about it so i will not do this,but what makes me ask this quistion is i went to edit page and put account but didnot saved so i ask about it to know what is the problem with edit contact info with this site thank you again for your help and kindly advice it is very kind from you.

October 12, 2015

Choose "Edit Profile" from the short list under your profile photo, and from there you can edit either "Quick User Introduction" or  "Who I am looking for". Simply write your Skype ID there and everyone will be able to see it on your profile and contact you through Skype.

Now that I gave you the answer, I must advise you Fatma not to do so! Because many people will add you and it's really much better to get to know people through discussions and entries first, then send your SKype ID to them through private messages if you both agreed previously to be language partners. Good luck.

October 12, 2015

Thanks Allen.

October 13, 2015

Otherwise, you may try portable version of skype which can allow you to trigger this application without installation. It is quite convenient you can skype everywhere as long as the line is on the internet.

October 13, 2015

Thanks for helping,but there are little missunderstand. i mean how to edit my personal page here on italki to contact wityh others via skype i want skype icon on my page be activated to can contact with others.

October 12, 2015
Show more