Du
when we don't care each other longer...

When we stop caring each other...
it's so strange for me with my friends. It's impossible to delete our childhood, our memories. But the time passed by, each person have a different way from others.
One week, one month, on year... we forget to ask others how life they was. Why did we forget? is that because the life is so fast or we have new relationships?
The closet 4 years long friends in universites who always share happyness and sadness together, some suddenly married, others is so far away each other.
The appointament which chat about the life become fewer little by little. then, there is no longer messages, chatting on Facebook... Everything was forgotten.
One day, the life is suddenly so busy. So many things press on my thin shouders.
miss.... very miss you who is my closet friends.
But it's a long time since we care for each other. So it seems have a unshape line seperate us. The loneliness fill up my heart.
let's care your friend, despite of a little thing. So, we know that there is a relationship we need to keep.

Oct 13, 2015 6:48 PM
Comments · 1

Most of people I met in the past are currently strange people for me... They were my friends, but time goes by and things change on and on, is like a law in this life. Nothing last forever.

Due to several reasons, everything perish, even the strong bolts we made sometimes with some people.

October 13, 2015