Moa
How do you focus at something?

Hi!

I've read a lot of articles on the web saying techniques to focus on whatever you want. Articles giving tips to be more productive and effective, but it is not a rule, perhaps it doesn't work to everyone.

Now the world is getting more and more from us, being productive is very important to your career even to your personal goals.

Therefore I'd like to ask you what do you do to focus at your day activities? How do you handle to pressure situations like deadlines, quick results? What about time? How do you handle with it in your country?

My main goal is to start a discussion, but if you have any suggestion or correction I'd be happy to read it.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Oct 14, 2015 1:36 AM
Comments · 5

working under pressure is a way where we can learn solving/ handle any critical situation and get solution to company as soon as possible. just don't let a critical situation solve you. engage your co-workers to help you to meet a deadline. work overtime to prepare your reports in time for the others. if the deadline set is not realistic, speak up. feci, quod potui, faciant meliōra potentes.

October 14, 2015

I am a student, I am unable to concentrate in class, but I still control oneself, insist to concentrate

October 15, 2015

Thank you guys for all of comments!

October 15, 2015

Prioritizing and music.

October 14, 2015

Today is the day to start.  Maybe  in order of urgency or practicing the right things.

October 14, 2015