Leyla
Community Tutor
You should move!!

You should work, you should live, you should move. If you stop you will disaapear. Friends, have you enough energy for moving all the time? Share your thoughts,please.

And if I have mistakes, correct, please :)

Oct 14, 2015 3:40 AM
Comments · 9

No

October 14, 2015

You should work, you should live, you should move. If you stop you will disappear. Friends, do you have enough energy to stay/keep on the move all the time? Share your thoughts, please.

And if I have any mistakes, please correct them!

You can use the construction "have you," but it's a little informal/colloquial and the way you used it didn't really sound "right" to me, that's why I changed it.

As for your discussion, no I don't, but I'm working on it. :D

October 14, 2015

Oh oh... Looks like I mis-interpretted or misunderstood the meaning of "moving". Usually, when we use the verb 'move' without an object (like move the car / move the books) the verb move means the physical action of the body, e.g., It's late. I've got to get moving / Get up and start moving.

So I guess your meaning was, "You should work, you should live, you should make progress or move ahead or better yourself or advance your cause or increase your knowledge."

Sorry for my misunderstanding...

October 15, 2015

Yes, Richard. YOU are right. But when I said " you should move", I wanted to say : we should live, we should learn everytime, we should think and find good reasons for living, or else we will disappear :)

October 15, 2015

The human body is like a machine.

It has many parts and the parts are lubricated by fluids.

There are also fluids that transport nutrients and remove wastes.

If a machine is not used or not lubricated, it will not function properly.

So keep moving and your health will be better.

N.B. (nota bene... Latin) (meaning: observe carefully or take special notice (used in written text to draw attention to what follows).

Medical research is now showing that people with a sedentary life style (sitting all day at work and at home) develop weight problems, musculoskeletal problems, and disease-related problems... so, get off your _ _ _ and move :)

October 14, 2015
Show more