Fatma
do you want to be a fluent speaker standerd Arabic

How can i help foriegn people to speak standerd arabic very well,if you want to speak standerd Arabic let me know what you really need from me to speak fluently, and if you have expectation and have some suggestions also tell me.

Oct 17, 2015 3:18 PM
Comments · 8

Chatting with them but a very friendly chatting which includes topics in depth and using new words along the way.

November 23, 2015

I tried Italian for a while but it just didn't 'click'. So I am going to try Arabic now.

November 22, 2015

Which Arabic do you wish to learn?

Classical (Qur'anic) Arabic. If your interest is more specific to Islamic or Medieval Arabic studies, a course in Qur'anic/Classical Arabic will meet your needs. It is the Arabic used in the Holy Qur'an, the Arabic of classical religious, intellectual, and legal texts, and the Arabic from which Modern Standard Arabic is based.Colloquial Arabic. If you are planning on living in the Arab World or dealing with a specific Arab region or country, Modern Standard Arabic on its own is unlikely to meet all your needs. Arabs speak regional dialects as their mother tongue, and the differences between dialects can be significant enough to cause mutual unintelligibility

November 21, 2015

If you want to help people learn Standard Arabic then you should read this, baraka allahu feek

http://www.italki.com/discussion/99781

(It's in Arabic)

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

October 23, 2015

I'm sorry above is Arabic not English. ;)

October 17, 2015
Show more