SteveB300
Places in Brazil to visit (except Rio!)

Hi all, so im planning on visiting Rio De Janeiro next year as its been a dream of mine for sometime. Now i have waited long enough to go so i want to go for as long as i can.

I may have the opportunity to stay for 3 weeks or so, i was thinking of visiting another part of Brazil as well, but i cant decide on where. I would much prefer to talk to people about where to go and why so im asking for peoples suggestions.

Recife? Sao Paolo? Bahia?

Rio is my main goal, so where is another great place in Brazil? please help me decide!

Obrigado

Oct 21, 2015 9:25 PM
Comments · 5

Hi Steve, you should visit Belo Horizonte, here you can find different bars and clubs, you can visited Praça da Liberdade(Liberty Square), around Praça da Liberdade it has 3 different culture places to visit.Those places are called Circuito Liberdade (Liberty Circuit). 

Also in Belo Horizonte you can visit Mineirão ( soccer stadium), it was the Soccer Stadium that Brasil lost against Germany of 7 x 1.

Next to Belo Horizonte, in the proximate cities, you can find really good tipical villages, with great food and craft beer and objects. Also you can find INHOTIM, home to one of the most important contemporany arts collections in Brazil.

So i pointed just some of the things to do here in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais,Brazil. But acctually it has much more.

December 1, 2015

You can visit Jericoacoara in Ceará, is a amazing place. Jeri is a small village, lot beautiful and charming where you can see beach, dunes, lagoons. The sunset is awesome, and in the night you can visit the main square and appreciate the stars in sky. The trip to Jericoacoara is tiring, but all the beauty of the place is the reward.
When I visited Jericoacoara met people from many places of the world.
If you liked the hint and want to know more about the place you can ask me.

December 1, 2015

Recife e Porto Seguro(Bahia) são belas cidades, com belas praias e muitos locais para visitar.

October 23, 2015

Obrigado Marcell.

Im going to check out the city you mentioned. Quando eu for no Rio, vou dizer-te ;o) 

October 23, 2015

Hi Steve. First of all you will be very welcome here in my place. Don´t be ashamed about ask me for helping when you come in Rio. I will be glad to help you as I can. We have a lot of good places to visit here in Rio and I could help you in it. 

Besides Rio, a good place too visit in Brazil would be Maceió which has beautiful beaches and it´s not a very expensive city in my opinion. 

October 23, 2015