Elisabeth
Looking for German language partner lieber detusche Jugendliche in meinem Alter oder nah I can pay for you

Looking for German language partner lieber detusche Jugendliche in meinem Alter oder nah I can pay for you as a teacher if we work out well with each other.Meine Niveau ist B2-C1 und MUSS bis Anfang December perfekt C1 sein und fit für eine entscheidende Prüfung.

Language Partner dringend gesucht.Both teacher and students are welcomed.Contact me ,send me message and I will start practing Mündliche Kommunikation with you.Better native German BUT fluent speakers who are more experienced in German speaking than me from other nationalities are equally welcome!

I speak Chinese as mothertalk and fluent English.Easygoing Schülerstil student style and bin in einer stabilen Liebesbeziehung.

Contact me anyway I will pay for each of you who will work with me yeah°

Ich werde nach Deutschland für Studium in 2 Jahren, die Prüfung ist für me sehr wichtig und entscheidend.Bitte bitte.

Oct 23, 2015 10:41 PM
Comments · 5

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you
improve your spoken English. I help online for free,
always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please
download and make an account and let me know your
ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)

December 13, 2015

I would always combine different kinds of learning if you want to be fast: So, to get used to listen you could just try my channel (I dont have too much time and I started to have too many asking me regularly about German so I decided to upload my ideas and tipps for everybody):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2XoO1HBizGfvZR01kK_VJQ (everything with German subs, and I started put english ones too, of course this takes time)

I also prepared some playlists for you to learn with German kids series and one with a German political comedy, so I try to offer whatever you need :-). And if you want to learn an other language I present you all my online teachers so that you dont need to search as long as I did.
The fastest you learn if you take your time the first time you watch one video and to translate it with my subtitles, than you repeat listening and listening during doing whatever you like. Cause the most important for you is to stay relaxed. Dont worry about grammar or anything just keep on going. THEN and just then your brain will just swim in the language and absorbe it very fast and without any stress!
With this method everybody can learn a language to a level where you can start watching TV and having conversations in just a few monthes (even just weeks are possible).
Wish you luck and dont forget to write me about your experience: What I should do better and which topic you wish for next. I want to ease learning German for everyone may God allow me :-)
See you!

December 1, 2015

Oh, I also use QQ:   1990992857.   But I prefer ooVoo.  :)

November 29, 2015

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you
improve your spoken English. I help online for free,
always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please
download and make an account and let me know your
ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)

November 29, 2015

Hello Elisabeth!

My name is Celina, i'm 15 years old and a native german speaker.

If you want to, we can be language partners and i can help you to improve your german skills :)

October 24, 2015